w dalszym ciągu spie****ony społecznie

16p.png

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Po kilku latach zrobiłem test
w dalszym ciągu spie****ony społecznie
Musiałeś robić test aby to wiedzieć ;? ;).

Ja z ciekawości wracam co jakiś czas : miało się to zmieniać z czasem _ statystycznie się trzyma o dziwo.

GusFring

Buchów
Musiałeś robić test aby to wiedzieć ;? ;).
Test z ciekawości co po latach się pozmieniało ;)
z tym spie****eniem to dla kontekstu trochę. Piwniczakiem nie jestem, łatwo mi z ludźmi pracować i się dobrze wkleić. Tylko właśnie, pracować - bo później człowiek zmęczony jak po robocie.

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Test z ciekawości co po latach się pozmieniało ;)
z tym spie****eniem to dla kontekstu trochę. Piwniczakiem nie jestem, łatwo mi z ludźmi pracować i się dobrze wkleić. Tylko właśnie, pracować - bo później człowiek zmęczony jak po robocie.
Ja jestem kaspar hauser. Niewiele się zmienia.

jakaś dysputa :

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/4kx3ik
może kolejnego linka się trafi.

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
nie ma w tym kraju partii dla ludzi z moimi poglądami, parafrazując
Z moimi także. Takiego mixu nie ma i nie będzie nigdy :lol:

rvizmcgf77581.jpg

onm2axk6ak481.jpg

i jeszcze jeden ;)

wscvgyuikm.jpg

Already have an account? => nie mam i nie będę miał.​

Ostatnia edycja:

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Czy jakiś INTP znalazł może sposób na ESFJ?​
chwilowe problemy z dostawami _ covid ;(

1280px-Barrett-M82A1-Independence-Day-2017-IZE-048-white.jpg

ESFJ => właściwe miejsce :

Z uwagi na trudna dostępność.. zabawki powyżej proponuje iść drogą

myślisz, że to także był INTP ?

Treść złowieszczego apelu terrorysty można by streścić w słowach: porzućmy naukę, pogońmy uczonych i wróćmy do natury. Nie oddaje to jednak całokształtu wizji oraz emocji towarzyszących autorowi. Manifest przepełnia zawzięta krytyka. Wszystkiego i wszystkich. Obrywa się wynalazkom, tylko na pozór ułatwiającym życie, a naprawdę prowadzącym do ubezwłasnowolnienia człowieka. Elitom, dążącym do zastąpienia obywateli technologią, by następnie ich wyeliminować. Uczonym, kłamliwie obnoszącym się z ciekawością do świata i ukrywającym swe prawdziwe motywy. Ekonomistom, premiującym rozwój i prowadzący donikąd postęp. Lekarzom, za nieprzewidziane skutki leczenia śmiertelnych chorób. “Lewactwu” za szerzenie poprawności politycznej, kolektywizmu i zrównywanie praw ludzi. Konserwatystom za przedkładanie wzrostu gospodarczego i technologicznej wygody ponad tradycyjny model życia. Wreszcie obrywa się szarym obywatelom, za konformizm oraz uleganie coraz to nowszym, sztucznym popędom.​

Wypisz wymaluj ekoludek ;)

cholera jaka ładna laurka:

Emeryt _ potrzebujesz raczej działka napędowego: jest ich masę...​

ESFJ – 8-17% populacji​

• Towarzyscy, pozytywni, wspierający, ciepli, lojalni, sumienni​
  • Dusze towarzystwa – lubią być w centrum uwagi​
  • Skupieni na ludziach oraz praktycznej stronie życia​
  • Bardzo moralni, opierają się na powszechnie cenionych wartościach, tradycjach oraz zasadach postępowania​
  • Bardzo łatwo nawiązują kontakty z ludźmi, potrafią rozładowywać napięcia​
  • Wrażliwi na krytykę i odrzucenie, konformistyczni, czasami nadmiernie pochłonięci budowaniem pozycji społecznej; osoby o takiej z 16 osobowości miewają trudności z radzeniem sobie z nieprzewidywalnymi, zmiennymi warunkami; zależni od pochwał, często zaniedbują swoje potrzeby przez skupianie się na innych osobach​
  • Najlepiej czują się wtedy, kiedy mogą pracować blisko ludzi, jednocześnie mając szansę być przez nich docenionymi. Powinni unikać zawodów wymagających pracy w samotności, bez możliwości nawiązywania serdecznych relacji.​

Better than the best harder than the rest.

Which personality types clash with INTP?

The most likely challenging for you to get along with individuals from the SF group composed of ESFJ, ISFJ, ESFP, and ISFP types. This is because the people in this group are dominated by mental functions of consciousness that are totally opposite to your own.

• ESFJs: They’re our literal opposite and after ESTJs have the next highest potential for being outright repulsive to us. Typically I see ESFJs and INTPs have a mutual respect as they recognize the gifts of the other type. They just tend to do it from a distance because there’s nothing in common between the two types. Problems start when an ESFJ goes into a hyper-emotional state and overwhelms the INTP. This can cause explosive conflicts. There’s also the potential for ESFJs to get busybody-ish and intrusive, and that will quickly annoy the hell out of an INTP.
  • ISFJs: They’re the least intellectually inclined of all the types. They’re kind people and don’t necessarily create hostility in us…they just bore the hell out of us. I’ve often taken to provoking ISFJs in my life just to create something interesting to do while I’m in their company.​
  • Fi-primaries, especially INFPs: Typically problems here only arise due to low maturity levels. Immature Fi-users can come across as folks that just absolutely refuse to look at reality as it is. Immature INTPs will ruthlessly tear apart the hyper-sensitive Fi users. INFPs can be especially annoying to an INTP because they’re so similar to us, but they use their gifted minds for what seems like intolerably irrational causes.​
  • ENTJs: For many of the same reasons as ESTJs. However, it can be a hit or miss here. ENTJs are far more likely to recognize the extreme value an INTP’s mind can bring, and when they do, and use their gifts to extract that value, it becomes a smash hit of a friendship, partnership, or even romance.​

hmm.....

INTP Anger: INTP Dealing with Rage
=> długggie....​

przeczytałem.... choc w połowie prawie przysypiałem..

nastepne :​

All SJ types!!!

It's not that I can't get along with them, I’m flexable, and can be accepting of almost anyone, and prefer harmony. And some SJ's I even respect. But NONE of them, that I've ever met, liked or wanted anything to do with me (an INTP).

They just plain do not like me right from the start! Even before they've ever met me they have an attitude. It's like they can smell us. In fact this is what prompted me to learn about Typology in the first place. And before I ever knew anything about personality types, I knew how to recognize SJ's by this automatic attitude towards me. I wanted to know why this type seemed to just plain have it out for me, before they even ever knew me.

. . .also, ENTJ's don't seem to like me very well either! I get the feeling I'm a threat to them somehow, but haven't a clue why. You would think we had enough in common to get along, but not so in my experience.

I think it's the J/P dichotomy. INTPs are open minded, don't care about traditions, or about following the rules, resist being controlled, and don't play the social games. There are so very few of us to begin with, I think most SJ's confuse us with SP types, but just see us as some broken or eccentric version of one, that aren't even very good opportunists, like the SP's. ?

SPs and NTs are both rule breakers. But I think we break rules for two very different reasons. SPs break rules to benefit themselves, or to see what they can get away with. But NTs mostly break rules to challenge them, or to change things, or prove a point of some kind. But to SJ's this doesn't matter. . . A rule breaker is a rule breaker, and that's all they see.

Especially when it's the SJs who make and enforce most of the rules!​

I
Hate
ESFJ's.
Many people in my family and some other acquaintances are ESFJ's and I despise them.
They're so narrow-minded, judgemental, and generally from what I've seen they tend to be "slow" on the intellectual side.

They bring cringe-worthing feelings into an argument (f*ck your feelings for all I care). They need to become more aware of what's going on, than drawing early judgements on what is happening.

Goddamn lovey-dovey feelers.

Just taking a guess but people might have trouble understanding a complete opposite. An INTP can appreciate anyone’s strengths, but won't build a strong bond to an opposite like ESFJ? We’re all adults and mature enough to understand everyone has their own unique personality but in this case the INTP wouldn’t get why someone would always want to do what society expects them to and why they would enjoy that. An INTP searches to stand out and change the world by challenging the rules while another person seeks to help the world by following them how they are told. An INTP won't understand that and want to think outside the box, in order to find a beneficial contribution. An INTP distrusts the overall “take” on society and see’s this as a way to control people. The ESFJ see’s this as a shortcoming but an INTP sees this thought process as a responsibility. Whats worse is a non T type will not be able to discuss this idea in a rational objective way - and without knowing why will baffle and frustrate an INTP. That being said, if an INTP ever winds up in a hospital and needs help, the ESFJ will most likely be the nurse there standing there to help, so like I said, to each his own.​

I can't stand ESFPs and ESFJs. Actually, I don't get along with most Observant people, I usually find them too superficial - and I can assure you that they don't like me back. I guess it's because I focus too much on my own mind and on fictional things, which they just can't understand, since they apparently can only focus on their surroundings, on what they can see or hear.​

A teraz Emerycie sie DOWARTOSCUJEMY

Why would anyone like INTPs? Um, maybe because they are adorable? I personally think they are the cutest of the MBTI types, very kind, very smart, often unpredictable, sometimes spacey, always fun to be around. Sure a bit distant and in their heads, even a bit stiff sometimes, but in a affable, charming way. INTPs are just who they are, and for those who like what they have to offer, it’s just never boring (how could it be?)

I am an INTJ married to an INTP, and have always had INTP friends (there were a lot of you in grad school). Here are the reasons I personally like INTPs:​
  • The least judgmental: I don’t know how else to put it, but there is a mildness to some INTPs (not all), an acceptance of people's foibles behind the absent-minded prickliness. INTPs are some of the the least judgemental people I know. Irrational behaviour that annoys me to no end is easily shrugged off by INTPs, who are similarly rational but better able to accept the crazy of others. INTPs always (mildly) question my judgements in eye-opening ways, which I appreciate.​
  • Your big brains, and the meandering paths you take in your heads. The going backwards (sideways, in reverse, whatever) to go forwards approach, is always a delight and a source of hilarity for me. The thought bubble in my head is always, “Okaaay, where are we going with this, and OMG when are we going to get there?” Lol. There’s no mental detour too remote for an INTP, no avenue too out there. Hence the squidgy, meandering paths you take us on. This is (almost) always a joy for an INTJ.​
  • You can count on INTPs. They may seem scattered but they are serious and reliable people when push comes to shove, extremely capable adults who can be counted on to have your back.​
  • INTPs also have the ability to function extremely well in chaos, often much more efficiently than in normal life. INTJs are usually very strategic, but when Plan A then B and C all fail, an INTP can step in and just wing it. And somehow do a beautiful job maneuvering through the chaos. Suddenly you see a totally different side to them, all of a sudden brutally efficient, laser focused. Which is a real switcheroo from their normally scattered, more intellectual energy.​
  • They are extremely loyal, and can stay with people through thick or thin, although they will also door slam you if you push them far enough. But you have to do a lot of harm before an INTP will do that to you, because they are really very forgiving, way more than I think is good but who am I to judge. I personally would have cut ties with certain people years (decades) before the INTPs I know did. Once they cut ties though, it’s over. Forever.​
  • Very egalitarian & independent and can take care of themselves, both materially and emotionally, which some people don’t like but I love. They are not needy at all, and they really don’t ask for much, but are willing to pitch in whenever. What more could you ask for? They are not high maintenance people.​
  • INTPs are hilarious. They’re either cracking inappropriate jokes, or compulsively blurting out things that other people are thinking but afraid to say. Being with an INTP can be like having a 4-year-old at an adult party, obliviously pointing out everything the adults are hypocritically trying to hide. Which for an INTJ is precious, precious entertainment, the only time a party is actually fun.​
  • Highly introverted, dislikes being around more than 1 or 2 people at a time, hates parties and meeting new people. Which is probably going to be an issue with an extrovert but not so with an introvert. Sign me up for the solitary, it’s all good​

INTJ here, married to an INTP. Here’s what I observe about him/your tribe:

- Non-traditional, open-minded, indifferent to conformity. Many of you seem to be drawn to outcasts and marginal characters, like spies and mad scientists and pirates. And underdogs.
- Sarcastic, highly inappropriate humour, the blacker the better. There’s no such thing as “too soon.” Love love how hilariously mean you can be.
- Super chill, at least compared to INTJs, very cuddly if a bit absent sometimes
- Highly sensitive to the environment, especially other people’s negative emotions (at least compared to an INTJ who can be insensitive at the best of times)
- Under stress, you retreat into a special safe space in your heads. And nobody but nobody can follow you there. I surmise it to be filled with things like Egyptian catacombs, a time machine or two, definitely something labyrinthine, and at least one new and intricately developed world.
- Predisposition to melancholy, loves depressing music the way INTJs love depressing philosophy
- Doesn’t play games, is direct when asked (but can be evasive and circumspect if not asked), can take the truth straight up, like a boss. Mad respect.
- Extremely disorganized, and any attempts at organization get abandoned almost as soon as they’re conceived. It’s a Sisyphean nightmare. Please, just give up already. You do you.
- Can be hilariously indifferent to feelings sometimes (they look like they care, and sometimes they do, but often they really don’t)
- Takes procrastinating to unheard-of heights, it’s almost breathtaking
- As a result of said procrastinating (and combined with a tendency to be ADD), INTPs can literally take decades to finish a project, or complete a task. And no amount of carrots, sticks, nagging, indifference, persuasion or trickery can help the process along. I recommend that you avert your eyes, and slowly walk away. Let it be.
- INTPs strive for a ridiculous degree of completion, in very counter-productive ways. It can be seriously difficult for certain INTPs to, for e.g., just “tidy and sweep” because as soon as you start tidying, you basically need to clean and sanitize the entire place from top to bottom, moving furniture, the whole bit. The task becomes so huge that you immediately abandon it.
- Utterly unmotivated by money or status, or even by practical concerns, like oh, having a roof over your head, that kind of thing. INTPs seem to be motivated by what, from the outside, looks like a series of whims generated by your ADD brains. But I know it makes sense in some grand and intricate way, and yes I’m still listening.
- Great listeners, warm and affectionate at home, like overgrown puppies
- Tend to be (disappointed) idealists. You’re so easy to see through, and it’s very adorable when you try to hide how soft and squishy you really are
- Definitely have walls, high walls, strong walls. But so do INTJs. Walls make sense to both of us.
- Can get into paralyzing overthinking loops, that to be honest are unpleasant to behold
- Terrible at maintaining friendships, or maintaining any human relationships for that matter. You’re great at maintaining your tools and tech though. INTJs are not much better, so no judgment. But yeah, we could both improve on that front.
- Can be extremely indecisive and lacking in confidence in your decisions, in a way that an INTJ never would be. (Then again, when an INTJ makes a mistake, it’s epic and terrible to behold.)
- Can be overwhelming in your enthusiasms (but not to INTJs who are similarly intense), very childlike, effusive and open (almost dangerously open from the POV of an INTJ, but we love it), endlessly engaged and dazzled by all the things you play with in your imaginations
- Sensitive and fragile but incredibly resilient at the same time, very stoic and practical when push comes to shove (though “practical” is not your go-to state).
TLDR: You’re awesome, and INTJs love your tribe. You’re smart and curious, and hilarious, always up for a laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Edited to add: Wrote another fun (for me) post about INTPs: Caroline Says's answer to Could someone share their experiences with INTPs?

DOBRA dosyc spamu : i tak nikt nie czyta : przeniesiono fragmenty z quora _ gdzie ludzi wierzacych w to jest sporo. Zastanawiam sie czy dołaczyc : czy odrzucic. Ale chybe zastosuje strategie Żaby :)
oj tam ostatni:

How would an INTP describe the other 15 types?
  • ENTJ- domineering and want to solve everything before it happens. My father sheltered me from all mistakes which I hated. Learned to cooperate with him though and appreciate how intelligent and motivated he is. Somehow able to pull anything off no matter the odds. Acknowledges my creativity.
  • INTJ- come off as smart asses and cold, but if put together in a group will gravitate towards each other. Haven’t met too many or have any friends of em, but they’re cool to work with.
  • ENTP- lol great trouble makers. They’re like the ding dong ditch playing physicists. Always had a good banter, bounced ideas off each other and played devils advocate to devils advocate. Love em, plus the ones I met were the most attractive ppl I’ve met. Wouldn’t mind dating. I don’t say that often.
  • INTP- chill, we can identify each other, no pressure from them since we the same. Silent acknowledgement. Think the same, react the same, we vibe. Some are cinnamon buns and others- the attractive to me kind- are park ranger types independent and quirky hikers. 10/10 would recommend.
  • ENFJ- very out there imo. Creepy how they know what to do and do it with a smile on their face the whole time. And somehow leaves flowers everywhere. It’s like they knew the situation before I made one and tried to fix it before it happened. Creepy
  • INFJ- haha somehow we keep drawing each other. They also have the creepy mind reading ability. My emotions are freakishly known to them before I knew I was feeling an emotion. Love em though, even when they get depressy. Can laugh by just looking at each other, just the bestest of friends. Love em as mentors too. I need to call my INFJ mentor more. They get lonely
  • ENFP- high energy, waaaay too high key, feels like they’re pushing happiness onto you. Doesn’t know when to leave an introvert alone, please I don’t want to come up front and sing with you. Not good friends. I get spooked before anything happens.
  • INFP- l like em. Very smart in an odd way, though able to understand me if put in laymen's terms. Like to adventure with them, and talk for hours. We tend to be very close once friends to the point that people question our sexuality. I love em just not that way- the ones I knew were girls. Tend to draw out what little emotional expression I have.
  • ESTP- only met one or two cause I stayed out of trouble. Classic wild child from what they told me, though only with in reason for their family I guess. We vibe really well in work setting. They usually stay quiet enough for me to start to convo and as long as I don’t push existential crises on them they’re cool to share info with. The ones I know love Joe Rogan lol- especially the hard core military, drug, or supernatural episodes he’s done.
  • ISTP- geez they be sus when you meet em. We’re both pretty chill quiet types. Only until they get comfy and you have a shared experience do they open up. We have similar sentiments and as long as you’re interested in their pov they tell you anything. They have a mischivous glean to them I appreciate. Love their chaotic energy when hyped. Little tricksters/henchmen if with an ENTP. God help us all.
  • ESTJ- Don’t like em. At all. Micromanaged, always negative, and wanting to fix problems only they see. Had teachers and managers like them. Hated it. Will NOT recommend. If spotted I will run for the hills. This is why I avoid most social interaction. I also don’t understand why they don’t believe me? I’ve run simulations of your plans and they don’t work with our data, stop beating a dead horse you ignant. And stop trying to manipulate me. Ik what you’re doing, you are not subtle.
  • ISTJ- Also not a fan. Don’t do enough research before dragging me into their games. Too rigid and conformist, unable to get outside of what they think they’re supposed to do. Will silently micro manage you and hate any excuses. Do not explain yourself just say sorry and that you’ll do better or ask them for advice. That’s the only way to escape. Then run for the hills.
  • ESFP- will always put on a show, must be center of attention. I like them a little in small doses during recreational activities like dance class or pottery etc. Way too happy and bubbly and too sweet. Like to play up a bit of sexiness in their interactions with their partners, very open in that regard. They pass
  • ISFP- Ditzy, creative bastards and I love em. We are great for adventuring, and also tend to appear as a couple when we’re not. Very kind and loving. Family oriented and tend to be the ones to get whipped in relationships and forget they have friends. Do not be pushy with them they don’t like it. Let them be and you have an adventure pal for life- if their single.
  • ESFJ- Chatty Kathy, like to snoop. Like to be down with the times or tend to be the trendy parents wanting to vibe with their kids. Playful, fun, but too out there for me. The opposite stack as me, they are very emotional, too emotional. Also can be extremely manipulative and drip honey when filled with vinegar. Only use is getting the lay of the land in terms of relationships and people at work or the neighborhood. Better keep those blinds shut and that mouth closed unless you wanna be apart of their gossip network as well.
  • ISFJ- I do like this type though a relationship is hard to maintain. Usually have many friends and can be the cinnamon roll of the group But please don’t step all over them cause they do bite, a lil. We vibe nicely, and they help me to be more nurturing. I like to tease them too. Wish I could maintain our relationship better but it’s like our paths graze each other and never intersect. Love em all the same those lowkey spicy honey buns.
Some types I’ve only met a couple times and others more than that so these are based on real people I’ve met. Cheers ?

Ostatnia edycja:

zjarany emeryt

Emeryt
Weteran
Buchów
Odznaki
To nie braki dostaw, a zmęczenie materiału. Coś w głowie pękło i szukam sposobu jak żyć z ESFJ.
Dzięki za lekturę, ja przeczytałem do końca, jakby było więcej też bym przeczytał. Dobrze wiedzieć że nie jestem sam.

r/INTP - Yes

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
To nie braki dostaw, a zmęczenie materiału. Coś w głowie pękło i szukam sposobu jak żyć z ESFJ.​

1. Tramal/Heroina.
2. Biosoft wszczepiony ESFJ _ trwałe skuteczne pranie mózgu.

A tak na poważnie. No o tyle o ile. Cokolwiek z tych śmiesznych literek wynika, jeśli wynika.... Coś na pewno skoro są budowane na podstawie odpowiedzi ;)...

Zgubiłem się.. Dobra po wstępie : INTP<=>ESFJ : Aby uzyskać ten drugi wynik wystarcza, że odpowiadam wbrew sobie. Zakładam w związku z tym, że po prostu zwyczajnie jest to osoba całkowicie odmienna 100% przeciwieństwo. Przynajmniej w tym teście :lol: . Szans na harmonijne współistnienie dwu osobników które nie są w stanie się na dłuższą metę w żadnym temacie dogadać nie ma.

2 minuty:

Screenshot-2021-12-16-at-10-45-56-Test-na-osobowosc-oparty-na-koncepcji-Junga-i-Briggs-Myers.png

wyjście nr. 3 [ nie polecam Ci skakania ]

proxy-98.jpg

kolejny raz miejsce gdzie jest masa tekstu. [ ciekawe zdyskredytowane naukowo a sami intp tam siedzą ]

INTPs are quite rare. Basically they are highly intellectual beings who seek to understand everything that interests them, mostly scientific or philosophical.

Surveys done on INTPs show that they all had similar thoughts on what made them feel different in today’s world.​
  • Felt very different from the majority of people. Their thinking and behaviour seemed out of place.​
  • Very rebellious. INTPs value what makes logical sense. Demanding them to do certain things will cause them to feel frustrated, even more so if they find that it illogical.​
  • Not really concerned with being practical. Their focus is more on abstract material or scientific studies that have flaws and they wish to attend to them.​
  • Albert Einstein was a key example of the problems he faced as an INTP.​
  • They find it very hard to express how they feel.​
  • It is a huge challenge to go out to the world and socialise for the sake of socialising. To them, small talk is boring. They would rather go back home to their analytical studies, or computer games.​
  • Deemed as misfits in society, if they are not able to find subjects they have interest in, they might just end up playing computer games and getting very good at it, but with no recognition and a job.​

Wygląda to tak jakby banda nieprzystosowanych do zycia w społeczeństwie świrów znalazła sobie miejsce gdzie może się dowartościować ?? ;)

hmm.. pierdoły

quora:

Why are the ESTJ and ESFJ disliked among the MBTI community?​

Good observation.​

Though it appears this way — it’s actually because; Internet forums like Quora are dominated by N-types, and even moreso by IN-types, which happen to be the exact opposite of ES types, especially ESTJ and ESFJ (2 of the 4 most common types).​

Not all MBTI communities are the internet forums you’re talking about; though it gives the impression that it is. So more specifically; it’s the internet MBTI community that has a strong elitist hammer crushing ESTJs/ESFJs.​

Because ESTJ and ESFJ are the most common types — they’re also one of the biggest groups that compose of neurotypicals, compared to the IN-types that also happen to be the largest neurodivergent and high-functioning group.​

And as we all know — neurotypicals (ESTJ/ESFJ) tend to suppress neurodivergents/atypicals/high-functioning individuals (INTJ/INFJ/INTP/INFP); just being another case of the majority oppressing the minority.​

So, what happens?​

With a reversal of roles — the angry and bitter minority now become a very aggressive and resentful majority (INs), and the oppressive majority are now in the wrong ball-park as the minority (ESJs).​

It’s pretty clear that backlash will ensure and the ESJs will get hit by indignant INs.​

ESTJs and ESFJs are stereotyped as the most cattle-like of the 16. They’re the ones constantly and consistently bunched into groups and stand in numbers. The cause; an auxiliary Si.​

While it’s not always true that ESTJs and ESFJs are always socially-driven creatures, it’s a good majority that are, with their auxiliary Si leading them to follow the herd and traditions. Because the majority is safe most of the time, the most logical thing to do is to follow them. This is exactly why ESJs are stereotyped — purely through these strong impressions of “monkey see, monkey do.”​

In this case; ESTJs are seen as your common schoolyard bully and ESFJs are your basic gossip girls.​

Now that the angry victims (INs) have turned the tables, who's telling they won't pay where payments are due?​

It also doesn’t help their case that statistics are pushed against them.​

Ostatnia edycja:

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Kolejny : przy wyszukiwaniu projektów dział na psie odchody [ zero _ trzeba uzupełnić zasoby internetu ..]
Trafiłem na takie coś>

What would happen if all MBTI types had their own autonomous countries?
One land for each MBTI type, it has taken a while - apologies - if you don’t know what the 4 letter codes mean search “free MBTI test” online, take one and start exploring from there.

ENTP - Everything would be invented in ENTP land but no one would get around to finishing it once it got boring - ENTP land would look like a halfbuilt graveyard of wonders full of slobs drinking beer, being smutty, rating punk music and choosing the next problem to 3/4 solve.

ENTJ - ENTJ land would be autocratic and hierarchical with a constant struggle for supremacy. They would spend a lot of time planning how to invade other lands to gain a non-ENTJ work force to delegate to and generally brutalise - but only for fun you understand.

ENFP - ENFP land would be similar to the film Yellow Submarine by the Beatles - just bizarre. Humorous cat videos would be the primary source of entertainment. Government would be near non-existent as everybody would have a strong opinion on what needed doing but no one would do it when told. ENFP land would continually get itself into uncomfortable situations through poor judgement and then diplomatically blag / manipulate its way out. It would however probably have the most fun.

INTJ - In INTJ land everything would be in exactly the right place, exactly…. or how would anything get done. All things would be based on sound assumptions, logic and good sensible planning. Anyone who ever used incorrect grammar would be exiled. Babies would mostly be produced in test tubes, grown in baby farms and kept well away from everyone else until they were sanitary and had good grammar. Aside from this, in general, it would all be pretty harmonious.

INTP - In INTP land everyone would live in total isolation and communicate via electronic means on a super secure, super sophisticated internet… but only when they felt like it. There would be no clocks, working schedules or conventions around day time vs night time. All government decisions would be taken by electronic consensus after a 2–5 year debate - but they would be correct. Cake, candy, soda and the latest tech would be delivered to everyone’s door daily, without disturbance. In INTP land it is generally acknowledged that cats have more rights than people.

mSGsYTq.jpeg

ESTJ - In ESTJ land everyone looks great and disputes are solved on the sports field. Everything is done based on best practice and there are rules governing everything from behaviour to admin to running businesses - this isn’t a problem for anyone - every citizen knows how to game the system to get what they want. Honour, vigorous debate and generosity are their sacred bonds - generally it’s a pretty nice environment to be in - don’t break any of the sacred bonds however or they will cast you out.

ISTJ - In ISTJ thinks are done right. They have approved systems and ways of doing things, if you don’t like it you are free to leave, just ensure you fill in your exit visa correctly. Generally things run like clockwork, everyone is pretty happy with where they are / what they do and general satisfaction is high. ISTJ land is a bit boring but all in all very pleasant - you know what you will get.

ISFJ - ISFJ land just feels like the home you would want, motivational posters line the boulevards and everyone is supportive, people are generally nice to each other and are incredibly considerate - there is always time for tea and a chat. Whenever the rest of the world is just too difficult and awkward this is the place to visit and pull yourself back together - they will fix you and ground you.

INFJ - INFJ land is filled with bargain shops and craft fairs, there is a rich tapestry of culture to be explored and boundless opportunities for self-improvement. Everyone gives generously of time and money to good causes - charity begins in INFJ land. On the other hand though… INFJ land has a darker side, can be distrustful of outsiders, is hard to locate and is a deeply mysterious place - sometime too mysterious to pin down.

ENFJ - ENFJ land is glorious - everything is done for the greater good and often selflessly. The politics of ENFJ land is particularly magnificent to behold, conducted by charismatic, passionate orators for the right reasons and the genuine betterment of all. ENFJ land is not soft however, disobey the rules and you will go on the naughty step until you know better. It does have a bit of a habit of diplomatic interference in other lands - but hey, that’s for the greater good too.

ESTP - In ESTP land the roads are marked out like a formula one circuit and are a death trap. School is pretty much banned – you learn by doing and daring. There are no central political institutions – all deals are brokered one on one in high-octane negotiations over coffee, food or sports. Boasting of ones achievements and self aggrandisement are compulsory at parties and no one really expects you to keep your spur of the moment promises..... come on...

ESFJ - ESFJ land is inhabited by the beautiful people and life is an endless social gathering. The folks of this land are lovely and always hospitable to visitors but under the surface boring stuff like the national finances and infrastructure are rather neglected, life's a party - that stuff is dull.

ISTP - ISTP land is a constant construction project, titans of planning sit alone or in small groups contemplating the next great improvement to the infrastructure. Scaffolding is everywhere, everything is always being overhauled and rebuilt. There is no school system but instead a guild-accredited path from apprenticeship to journeyman to mastercraftsman in all the key areas of life - e.g. sports, crafts and music. Repeated shoddy worksmanship is the highest crime in the land and is punished by banishment.

INFP - INFP land is really untidy but no one is to blame – you try and pin the mess on any member of INFP land and you will be left so emotionally confused you will think you did it. In diplomatic terms their neighbours are confused and regularly invade themselves when attempting conflict with INFP land. No one can get a handle on it because they don’t want you too, INFP land has the deepest lakes and the darkest forests - but the views from the mountains are breathtaking.

ISFP – ISFP land is rugged and wild, with mountain gorges, high meadows of flowers, rising cliffs and thunderous seas, it fills the senses and fuels the soul. The inhabitants make joyful use of all this nature, exploring, creating and engaging in extreme sports. In ISFP land mundane, human things like highways and concrete cities are there for parkour and skating – not defining where you should go and how you should live. Everyone defines their own sense of beauty and creativity and people live for now. Anyone with an appetite for adventure or just something truly different goes to ISFP land.

ESFP – ESFP land is larger than life – cameras cover every aspect of daily life and beam it directly to the other lands. The inhabitants earn their living through sponsorship and endorsements rather than mundane and crass concepts like “work”. In ESFP land you wear your heart on your sleeve and may behave as you wish, the more unstable the better – but you are responsible for maintaining your brand – if your ratings drop you will be cut from the show.

I welcome comments and corrections - I try to respond to them all.​

Ostatnia edycja:

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
Dnia 19.12.2021:

Dziękujemy za wypełnienie ankiety.

Twój wynik Aspi: 134 na 200
Twój wynik neurotypowy (nieautystyczny): 72 na 200
Wykazujesz większość cech Aspi

poly10a.php.png

dosyc podobnie. zreszta od lat tak wychodzi. MIAŁ

sub23

nudziarus offtopicus
Weteran
Buchów
MTBI.

A teraz o czymś czego nie mam mimo wyników jakby było:

2932.jpg

autism-1417942_480.png

3 Common Stereotypes​

Autistic people are great at math.​

Not everyone with autism happens to be a math whiz, but a new study suggests that autistic children who do show above-average math skills do so because they have slightly different brain organization than those who don't have autism.

People with autism are savants.​

A savant is defined as someone with a mental condition exhibits an extraordinary ability, or abilities far beyond what is considered a talent. A famous example is Dustin Hoffman’s portrayal of Rainman – an autistic savant gifted with an extraordinary memory. However, not every individual on the spectrum is a savant. In fact, it is estimated that 10 percent of individuals on the spectrum have savant abilities.

Autistic people either need intensive support or no support at all.​

When hearing about parents and healthcare practitioners who assist someone with autism, the general assumption may be that autistic people fall into one of two modes of functioning when it comes to supporting needs: you either need 24/7 supports or you require minimal to no support. A lot of programs and state agencies determine the amount of support based on those two concepts. The truth is, there are a lot of autistic people who are in between "needing intensive support" and "needing minimal to no support" since every case is different.

ta czytanki : COKOLWIEK : Z jednej strony nie ma : a z drugiej jest cześć "cech" ;)

1. Wyraźne deficyty w komunikacji werbalnej i niewerbalnej wykorzystywanej w interakcjach społecznych,​
  2. Brak wzajemności społecznej,​
  3. Nieumiejętność rozwijania i utrzymywania relacji z rówieśnikami właściwej dla poziomu rozwoju.​
# niewyraźne.
  1. Stereotypowe zachowania motoryczne lub werbalne lub nietypowe zachowania sensoryczne,​
  2. Nadmierne przywiązanie do rutyny i zrytualizowanych wzorców zachowania,​
  3. Ograniczone zainteresowania.​
# 3 po cześci.

B. Łącznie musi wystąpić co najmniej sześć objawów spośród wymienionych w punktach 1, 2 i 3, przy czym co najmniej dwa z punktu 1 i po co najmniej jednym z punktów 2 i 3:

1. Jakościowe nieprawidłowości wzajemnych interakcji społecznych, manifestujące się w co najmniej dwóch z następujących obszarów:​
  1. niedostateczne wykorzystywanie kontaktu wzrokowego, wyrazu twarzy, postawy ciała i gestów do odpowiedniego regulowania interakcji społecznych,​
  2. niedostateczny (adekwatnie do wieku umysłowego i pomimo licznych okazji) rozwój związków rówieśniczych, obejmujących wzajemne współdzielenie zainteresowań, aktywności i emocji,
  3. brak odwzajemniania społeczno-emocjonalnego, przejawiający się upośledzeniem lub odmiennością reagowania na emocje innych osób; lub brak modulowania zachowania odpowiednio do społecznego kontekstu; lub słaba integracja zachowań społecznych, emocjonalnych i komunikacyjnych,​
  4. brak spontanicznej potrzeby dzielenia z innymi osobami radości, zainteresowań lub osiągnięć (np. brak pokazywania, przynoszenia lub wskazywania innym ludziom przedmiotów osobistego zainteresowania).​
2. Jakościowe nieprawidłowości w porozumiewaniu się, manifestujące się w co najmniej jednym z następujących obszarów:​
  1. opóźnienie lub całkowity brak rozwoju języka mówionego, które nie wiążą się z próbą kompensowania za pomocą gestów lub mimiki jako alternatywnego sposobu porozumiewania się (często poprzedzane przez brak komunikatywnego gaworzenia),​
  2. względny niedostatek inicjatyw i wytrwałości w podejmowaniu wymiany konwersacyjnej (na jakimkolwiek występującym poziomie umiejętności językowych), w której zachodzą zwrotne reakcje na komunikaty innej osoby,​
  3. stereotypowe i powtarzające się, idiosynkratyczne wykorzystywanie słów i wyrażeń,​
  4. brak spontanicznej różnorodności zabawy w udawanie (,,na niby”) lub zabawy naśladującej role społeczne.

3. Ograniczone, powtarzające się i stereotypowe wzorce zachowania, zainteresowań i aktywności przejawiane w co najmniej jednym z następujących obszarów:​
  1. pochłonięcie jednym lub liczniejszymi stereotypowymi zainteresowaniami o nieprawidłowej treści i zogniskowaniu, lub jednym lub więcej zainteresowaniami nieprawidłowymi z powodu swej intensywności i ograniczenia, a nie z powodu treści i zogniskowania,
  2. wyraziście kompulsywne przywiązanie do specyficznych, niefunkcjonalnych czynności rutynowych i zrytualizowanych,​
  3. stereotypowe i powtarzające się manieryzmy ruchowe, obejmujące stukanie bądź kręcenie palcami; lub złożone ruchy całego ciała,​
  4. koncentracja na cząstkowych lub niefunkcjonalnych właściwościach przedmiotów służących do zabawy (jak np. ich zapach, odczuwanie powierzchni, powodowanego hałasu lub wibracji).​

C. Obrazu klinicznego nie można wyjaśnić innymi objawami całościowych zaburzeń rozwojowych, specyficznymi rozwojowymi zaburzeniami rozumienia języka z wtórnymi trudnościami społeczno-emocjonalnymi, reaktywnymi zaburzeniami przywiązania ani zaburzeniem selektywności przywiązania, upośledzeniem umysłowym z pewnymi cechami zaburzeń emocji i zachowania, schizofrenią o niezwykle wczesnym początku, ani zespołem Retta.​

Nie mam Jupi !!! nie spełniam kryteriów.

Dzieci ze zmianą diagnozy częściej od tych z diagnozą stabilną były diagnozowane przez niespecjalistów, którzy ujawnili znaczny problem z różnicowaniem symptomów należących do ASD od mieszczących się w obszarze normy, przejściowych lub należących do innych problemów zdrowotnych.

Granice normy/przejściowe/odmienne ciekawe.

Autism spectrum traits in normal individuals: a preliminary VBM analysis​

Abstract​

In light of the new DSM-5 autism spectrum disorders diagnosis in which the autism spectrum reflects a group of neurodevelopmental disorders existing on a continuum from mild to severe expression of autistic traits, and recent empirical findings showing a continuous distribution of autistic traits in the general population, our voxel based morphometry study compares normal individuals with high autistic traits to normal individuals with low autistic traits. We hypothesize that normal individuals with high autistic traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing [high systemizing (HS)/low empathizing (LE)] share brain irregularities with individuals that fall within the clinical autism spectrum disorder. We find differences in several social brain network areas between our groups. Specifically, we find increased gray matter (GM) volume in the orbitofrontal cortex, the cuneus, the hippocampus and parahippocampus and reduced GM volume in the inferior temporal cortex, the insula, and the amygdala in our HS/LE individuals relative to our HE/LS (low autistic traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing) individuals.

Keywords: VBM, autism spectrum disorders, systemizing, empathizing

If individuals with ASD do indeed possess ‘extreme male brains’ in terms of empathizing and systemizing, then (some of the) the structural brain abnormalities that are found in these individuals might also be found (to a lesser extent) in normal individuals with ASD traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing [i.e., individuals with high systemizing (HS) and LE]. The goal of our study is to examine whether normal individuals with ASD traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing (HS/LE) share certain brain irregularities with individuals that fall within the clinical ASD group. The dimensional view of psychiatric disorders and the ‘EMB of autism’ both predict at least some shared brain abnormalities (or irregularities) in individuals with ASD and normal individuals with ASD traits. We therefore hypothesize that the comparison of the HS/LE to the HE/LS (i.e., high/above average empathizing and low systemizing) individuals will reveal a pattern of brain differences in the HS/LE individuals relative to the HE/LS individuals that overlaps with structural brain abnormalities in individuals diagnosed with ASD. More specifically, we hypothesize that the HS/LE and HE/LS individuals will show GM differences in the occipital lobe, the temporo-occipital region, the pericentral region, the temporal lobe (the fusiform gyrus and parahippocampal gyrus), the basal ganglia (the caudate nucleus, the putamen), the insula/operculum, the hippocampus, the amygdala, the precuneus, and/or the cerebellum analog to previous findings within the ASD literature.

Conclusion​

In view of the new DSM-5 ASD diagnosis in which the autism spectrum reflects a group of neurodevelopmental disorders existing on a continuum from mild to severe expression of autistic traits, and recent empirical findings showing a continuous distribution of autistic traits in the general population, our voxel based morphometry study compares normal individuals with high autistic traits in terms of systemizing and empathizing to normal individuals with low autistic traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing. Several brain regions showing structural differences in our individuals with high autistic traits in terms of empathizing and systemizing (HS/LE group) relative to our HE/LS individuals, show overlap with brain regions specifically linked to ASD in previous studies. Specifically, we find overlapping neuroanatomical clusters in a variety of social brain areas such as the temporo-occipital area (including the cuneus, hippocampus, and parahippocampus), the inferior temporal cortex, the orbitofrontal cortex, the insula, and the amygdala.

Increased grey matter volume of the right superior temporal gyrus in healthy children with autistic cognitive style: A VBM study​

Akiko Kobayashi 1 , Susumu Yokota 2 , Hikaru Takeuchi 3 , Kohei Asano 4 , Michiko Asano 5 , Yuko Sassa 3 , Yasuyuki Taki 6 , Ryuta Kawashima 7

Abstract​

The empathizing-systemizing model describes human cognitive style using empathizing (the drive to identify another's mental state and respond appropriately) and systemizing (the drive to assess or construct rule-based systems). 'Brain type' was envisioned to explain individual differences in cognitive style based on the discrepancy of the two drives. In this model, individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), a neurodevelopmental disorder, have extremely stronger systemizing. Revealing the underlying mechanisms of individual differences in cognitive style might contribute to elucidation of the pathology of ASD. We used voxel-based morphometry to compare the brain structures among the brain types (those who have stronger empathizing, those who have equally stronger drive to both, and those who have stronger systemizing) in 207 healthy children (age range: 5-15). Results showed that children with stronger systemizing had significantly greater grey matter volume of the right superior temporal gyrus (rSTG) than the others. The brain region, a distinctive brain structure of those with stronger systemizing, was overlapped with that of children with ASD. The rSTG is involved in detailed perceptual processing in social cognition, which is partially related to stronger systemizing. Our results contribute to elucidation of the underlying mechanisms of individual differences in cognitive style.

Keywords: Children; Cognitive style; Empathizing; Systemizing; Voxel-based morphometry.

Autor : kobayashi

Ostatnia edycja:

Z kodem HASZYSZ dostajesz 20% zniżki w sklepie Growbox.pl na wszystko!

nasiona marihuany
Góra Dół